Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thank you very much fellow Americans

Namaste:

Being a Nepali I used to have a certain assumption about Americans. What I would think was American were aliens, and there could be no meeting points between us. However, I got a chance to come this great nation through a state department’s program almost a month ago, I really felt blessed.

Not only are they very generous and helpful, but also very very hardworking. Moreover, I became so happy that due to the money they pay to the US government, this kind of visit is possible. Unsurprisingly, Athens, Ohio where I have been residing is similar to my own place. Similar greenery, fields and clouds.

Therefore, first of all I would like to thank the American people for making my visit pleasant and successful. I surely will carry a lot of messages to fellow Nepalis.

No comments: