Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthday Party with the Taste of Hummus and Falafel

by Mohammed
West Bank



Making friends from 17 countries in two weeks is a great opportunity and a rich experience. The amazing thing in the subject is not only in having them all celebrate my birthday, but also having a nice table of Palestinian food in an Arabian restaurant in Cleveland.

Claudia, one of my colleagues in SUSI project in Ohio University also had a birthday the day before my birthday. It was a great night to celebrate two birthdays and have fun with the rhythm of Arabian music.
Although it’s the second year that I celebrate my birthday out of Palestine, I had a lot of fun and a great experience, giving all of my colleagues a taste of Arabian food specialties; Hummus, Falafel and Kebbi and smoking Argela.

I wish that I can invite all of my colleagues to Palestine as soon as we get our independence and have the right to travel around our cities and towns.

شكرا لكم جميعا أصدقائي

No comments: